Over the past year, the LUSTRE project has delivered:
_cross-sector network on born-digital archives, connecting government professionals with academics and GLAM professionals.
_4 lunchtime talks:
– Click here to read Giovanni Colavizza’s presentation on Towards AI-supported records management;
– Click here to watch Mhairi Aitken’s talk on Establishing a Social Licence for AI: video recording;
– Click here to watch Rob Bath’s talk on AI for Information Governance in Microsoft365;
– Click here to watch Professor Helen McCarthy’s talk on Exploring the Digital Record of Everyday Life in Covid-era Britain.
_2 hybrid workshops:
– Click here to watch the recordings of LUSTRE Workshop 1 – AI and born-digital archives: Challenges and opportunities.
– Click here to watch the recordings of LUSTRE Workshop 2 – AI and Born-Digital Archives in the Government Sector and Beyond: Challenges and Opportunities.
– Click here to read the report on the first two LUSTRE workshops
_An in-person workshop at the Public Record Office of Northern Ireland – Belfast
_ An online survey and 50 semi-structured interviews.
The LUSTRE project will deliver:
_open-access report and journal special issue;